- Company Information - ABN: 90 115 338 979
ASX Code: IVR
Current as of: 27 September 2010:
Shares Issued: 155,137,450
30 June 2010L /a/41,01M cash at the end of the financial. During July 2010, the Company successfully raised another $3.2M before costs.
Shareholders: ~ 1,882
Major Shareholders: CITIC Australia (20.75%);Talbot Group Holdings (16.15%)
Market Capitalisation: Approximately A$14 Capitalisation: Approximately A$15.5 million at A$0.10 per share
- Directory - ABN: 90 115 338 979
Street Address: Suite 48, Level 3, Benson House, 2 Benson Street, Toowong, Queensland, 4066
Postal Address: PO Box 343, Toowong, Qld, 4066
Telephone: +61 7 3870 0357
Facsimile: +61 7 3876 0351
- Disclaimer - The information contained on, or referred to in this website has been compiled for your convenience and we invite you to access it at your leisure. Investigator Resources Limited shall not be responsible or liable for any consequences arising from the use of the information contained on, or referred to in this website. Whilst Investigator Resources Limited has taken all reasonable care with respect to the compilation of the information, Investigator Resources Limited makes no representation as to its accuracy or reliability. We advise that you seek independent professional advice before making any investment decisions.
You may download the information for your own personal use or in order to inform others about our business, but otherwise you may not reproduce or modify it without the Company's express permission.
- Competent Person Statement - The information in this report that relates to Exploration Results and Mineral Resources is based on information compiled by Mr. John Anderson (BSc (Hons) Geol) who is a member of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy ("AusIMM") and is bound by and follows the Institute's codes and recommended practices. Mr. Anderson is a full-time employee of Southern Uranium Limited. He has sufficient experience which is relevant to the styles of mineralisation and types of deposits under consideration and to the activities being undertaken to qualify as a Competent Person as defined in the 2004 Edition of the "Australasian Code for Reporting of Exploration Results, Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves". Mr. Anderson consents to the inclusion on this website of the matters based on his information in the form and context in which it appears.
- The Board and Senior Management
- Corporate Governance - Corporate Governance Statement
The Directors are committed to the principles underpinning best practice in corporate governance.
A description of the Company's main corporate governance practices is set out in the links below: